I liked making a list for my last wedding post, so guess what? I’m doing it again. Here are five reasons I loved Lauren and Drew’s wedding.
1) Lauren and Drew’s engagement session was rad. (They’re the high-fiving couple from a few months back.) So, I knew they were going to be a blast to work with.
2) The venue, Bonnet Island Estate, is perfection. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? So let me just say….
3) Lauren’s face when she walked down the aisle. She looked like she might burst with happiness.
4) The heat index was 110 degrees, but everyone was like, “Let’s do this!” The guys had to be melting in their tuxes and no one yelled at me. THANK YOU FOR THAT!
5) Not only was everyone gorgeous and cooperative — a winning combo — but I literally laughed out loud so many times while editing these photos. And there are even more that didn’t even make it to the blog, or this post would have been four pages long. (But don’t worry, friends and family. Lauren and Drew have an online gallery where you can see every last shot.)
Now, on to the photos!
The bridesmaids performed an impromptu boy band medley…
This is 100% Lauren.
“You’re not going to get a serious shot of me all day,” Lauren vowed at the beginning of the day. She was right about 799 out of 800 times.
Meanwhile, my second photographer, Crystal, was hanging with the guys…
The guys tried their own version of the “Bridesmaids” pose.
Then it was on to the chapel!
How sweet is this? Lauren’s parents have been married 30 years, and her grandparents for 60!
And finally….it’s party time! (And air-conditioning time.)
Congrats Lauren and Drew! Hope your marriage is always as awesome as your wedding