Five reasons I loved Kaitlyn and Vince’s wedding:
1) Kaitlyn’s excitement level. As soon as she caught a glimpse of herself in her wedding dress, she shrieked, “It’s my wedding day! IT’S REAL!!!” And that was pretty much her mode for the rest of the day
2) Vince, who never took his eyes off Kaitlyn all day and continues to post adorable updates on Facebook about how awesome his wife is.
3) The flowers. I can’t not include the flowers. They were so ridiculously gorgeous that people were talking about them all day. The fall colors were just perfect. Shout-out to Eventricity for those.
4) The families. Everyone treated us like a guest. And a special thank-you to Kaitlyn’s aunt, who opened up her house — and her perfectly landscaped yard — for our portraits. And provided Philly pretzels to boot!
5) So, so, so many happy tears. From everyone.
There were so many other things I could have added to that list (like the fact that they were serenaded for their first dance!). Kaitlyn and Vince, your wedding was so beautiful — thanks for letting me be a part of the day! Now, on to the photos!
While I was with the girls, my second shooter — the positively awesome Gail Bunning from Gail Anne Photography — hung with the guys.
The ceremony was held at the beautiful St. Francis of Assisi in Springfield.
…and finally, we headed to Drexelbrook for the party!