Five reasons I loved Dreuann and Ryan’s wedding:
1. When I arrived, Dreu was doing her own hair and makeup. And helping everyone else with their finishing touches. Oh, and she also made all the bouquets. She’s a rock star.
2. The rainbow color scheme. If you follow my facebook page, you’re probably sick of hearing me talk about how much I loved the rainbow color scheme, but too bad! I loved the rainbow color scheme! It was gorgeous and I’d never seen it done before.
3. They had a ring dragon. He didn’t like the title “ring bearer,” so he got an upgrade.
4. Genuine happiness. I don’t mean to sound cheesy, but it was obvious that Dreu and Ryan were beyond happy to be making it official — and everyone there seemed genuinely happy to be a part of the day. Lots of laughter in the photos, which I love
5. The reception was a blast. The dance floor was packed all night, and the DJ put a funny spin on the garter tradition (see pics below). I love shooting reception photos, and when everyone’s there to have a good time, it makes it even better!
Now, on to my favorite shots! Congrats Dreu and Ryan!