There are a lot of photos in this post, so I’ll cut to the chase. Here are the top 5 reasons I loved Christina and Brian’s wedding:
1) Christina and Brian have killer chemistry, and I don’t just mean the sappy romantic kind. When they start busting on each other, it’s like watching a sitcom — especially since Christina has no filter
2) There were so many personal touches — favorite Bible verses, signature cocktails, funny signs, heartfelt memorials — that you could’ve spent the entire wedding just ogling the details. Hellooooo, Pinterest heaven.
3) Valenzano Winery is right down the road from me, and it’s gorgeous. After a cloudy morning, the sun peeked out just in time for the ceremony and created some amazing flare for the portraits.
4) Christina likes glitter as much as I do. Which is a lot. Wait until you see her brooch bouquet.
5) Crazy awesome reception. Seriously, EVERYONE came to party, and the photos are some of my favorite reception photos ever.
Ready for some photo overload?
Thanks for letting me capture your wedding, Christina and Brian! (And stay tuned for the Trash the Dress post!)