Five things I loved about Caitlin and Josh’s wedding:
1) Their “wedding wonderland” theme. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Wherever there are twinkle lights, I’m in my happy place.
2) Their adorable twins. They had the most fantastically edible baby cheeks and baby legs. Plus I can’t even deal with the cuteness of babies in formalwear.
3) The ceremony. They said their vows on a wide stretch of beach at the end of a long wooden walkway that stretched through pines and dunes. It felt like a destination wedding at a secluded beach. And speaking of their vows…
4) Their vows. I love when couples write their own, especially when they include awesomeness like, “I promise to stop referring to Peyton Manning as ‘my real husband.'”
5) Portraits at the lighthouse. It’s one of my favorite locations. Bonus points for a calm, sunny day so we could venture out onto the jetty — and a gorgeous couple, obviously.
Thanks for letting me capture your day, Caitlin and Josh!